St Mark's is an inclusive Anglican church. We are a growing, family-friendly group who would love to welcome you. Why not pop in one Sunday morning? Our main Sunday service starts at 10.30 am and afterwards, we gather for tea and coffee to catch up with one another's news. Here are some of the features of life at St Mark's:
- there's a special children's corner for little ones to play in during the service
- Children's Choir with free singing and music tuition
- We have Sunday School during Sunday morning worship
- we run bible study groups and the Alpha Course
- we have a Mothers' Union
- we host an annual Christmas Tree Festival (see separate page)
St Mark's was completed and consecrated in 1847. The church is dedicated to St Mark, one of the four gospel writers and one of Jesus' disciples. The symbol for St Mark is a winged lion representing the kingship of Jesus. Come and join us and together we make sense of following Jesus today in daily life.
For Church Hall bookings, contact Laura Connolly on 07474777331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.